Bluetooth handsfree

Alex Ionas

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, so i have the htc 8s for a while now and i also have a nokia bluetooth handsfree device which worked fine with my previous phone (wildfire s) but the 8s just doesn't see the headphone, it doesn't appear when it scans for bluetooth devices. Is it incompatible or what? The headphone is the BH112 model.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
A quick google search didn't flat out show me anything that would make me think it was not compatible. I use the PS3 Bluetooth headset on my Lumia 920 all the time without issue. Have you tried to pair any other devices to Bluetooth on your 8s?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys, so i have the htc 8s for a while now and i also have a nokia bluetooth handsfree device which worked fine with my previous phone (wildfire s) but the 8s just doesn't see the headphone, it doesn't appear when it scans for bluetooth devices. Is it incompatible or what? The headphone is the BH112 model.

My 8x doesn't see my "older" Bluetooth headsets either. It does see some. It does fine with headsets 3.0 and above but anything lower and it doesn't see them, but my wp7 can.

Alex Ionas

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I paired my notebook and sent files over bluetooth and worked just fine, also my nexus 7 works fine with it, just my headset... Do you know a cheap bluetooth headset that works with the 8s? I am only going to use it when driving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon