Toggle between windows/apps

natronasfriend

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a Windows HTC 8X phone. I really like it for the most part, but since I just switched from an iPhone 4, there is one thing that I can't figure out. Is there a way to toggle between screens without going to the home screen? On the iPhone, I jst double clicked the start button, and all of the open apps appeared at the bottom of the screen. Is it possible on my new device?

natronasfriend

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I knew there had to be a way. Thanks so much!

Another question: Is there a way to differentiate between multiple email addresses and/or to combine email accounts into one larger folder?

ljt1984

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I knew there had to be a way. Thanks so much!

Another question: Is there a way to differentiate between multiple email addresses and/or to combine email accounts into one larger folder?

With regards to the first question, if you use the medium (square) and above sized live tiles for your email account, whatever you have named that account will be shown on the tile

The second question - you can link inboxes together, by opening up your inbox, tapping the 3 "..." in the lower left corner, then you'll see an options list, tap "link inboxes" and then tap the account you want to link with the one you already have open and all the emails will appear under a new tile with a multiple envelope symbol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon