Creaks close to the camera and flash

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
So I noticed this since day one, but it seems to be getting worse every day.

Pressing (even slightly) on the back of the phone right below the camera and flash will produce a quite noticeable creaking noise. You can feel that the case is not properly attached to the camera / flash module or vice-versa.

Anyone having this as well? I don't care about the noise actually, my concern is that if it's really loose it might be an entry point for dust under the camera lenses.

Endem

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a creack on the left side of the camera. I thought that I broke something by fitting the phone in an inapropriate case. But, there you go, others have small sounds too. I also noticed that there is a movable part inside: try shaking your phone next to your ear. Guess that no one manufactures iPhone quality phones but the os is still fabulous.

Anyhow, one of these days I will manage to forget these small sounds and be happy with my phone the way it is. It's always like that.

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have creaking all over the phone, if I lightly squeeze the sides and middle of the phone it creaks. I noticed it a few weeks ago but it hasn't affected anything yet as long as the phone doesn't start coming apart.

Endem

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Nothing will happen to the phone. It just creeks a bit. I must admit, its iritating since I figured it out just a couple of days ago. As it is my second smartphone I can tell you this much: only Apple doesn't work creeks, the others obviously do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes