Verizon HTC 8X- Random Update??

Tucker Jones

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
On Friday i was in class and i got a notification to update my phone to the latest software. I was really excited because i was thinking Verizon finally sent out the Portico update, I had been having bluetooth music problems with my car deck. Anyway i declined the update because i wanted to do it over wifi and not waste my data. I finally get home, i go to system update and it tells me that im on the newest software. What was the update!?! I have not gotten any new update notifications since then. And is there any new info on when Verizon is going to push the update?? Thanks! :D

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
On Friday i was in class and i got a notification to update my phone to the latest software. I was really excited because i was thinking Verizon finally sent out the Portico update, I had been having bluetooth music problems with my car deck. Anyway i declined the update because i wanted to do it over wifi and not waste my data. I finally get home, i go to system update and it tells me that im on the newest software. What was the update!?! I have not gotten any new update notifications since then. And is there any new info on when Verizon is going to push the update?? Thanks! :D
if it was portico, I believe you would have had to download over WiFi anyway? Well my Tmobile version did

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Gods... If they release it now, I will be pumped. I just want to be caught up with where everyone else is at... I'll be bummed when Apollo+ hits, and we don't get it for 4 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital