Here Drive+ (35?), Here Maps (Free) are here for all wp8 mobile devices.

LEFT KOYL

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes you read correct today we also have the availability for Nokia maps at our disposal.
Happy trails, I hope to be as good as they say so long Nokia users.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Even on HTC?
Here drive is free on all WP8 phones but with only regional navigation licenses (country where you live) if you happen to be on the short list of supported countries. Here Drive + has global navigation license and is only free on mid to high end Nokia phones.

Theuns Steyn

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
With the latest update of Here Maps, Here Drive+ was released in the Windows Store in South Africa.

Sounds like good news, doesn't it ------ WRONG!

While Here Drive and Here Drive+ was released in certain countries, free of charge, We here in South Africa and else ware have to fork out almost R500 for something Microsoft promised will be available on all Windows 8 phones and witch it gives away for free in other markets!!!

See: HERE to introduce HERE Drive+ for all Windows Phone 8 smartphones ? Nokia – Press

What does not make sense to me is that if you look at the analysis of where Windows Phone is doing well in the world, South Africa is one of the countries it sells a lot of devices!

All the HTC owners, like me were patiently waiting for this feature to be released here now can truly feel cheated!

Moreover, I do not understand that HTC would still choose to make Windows Phone 8 devices (Don't know about Samsung) if Microsoft withholds such an important (free to certain countries on the same device) feature!

I certainly would not have bought a HTC Windows Phone 8 if I had known this from the start and will NEVER make the same mistake again!

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
With the latest update of Here Maps, Here Drive+ was released in the Windows Store in South Africa.

Sounds like good news, doesn't it ------ WRONG!

While Here Drive and Here Drive+ was released in certain countries, free of charge, We here in South Africa and else ware have to fork out almost R500 for something Microsoft promised will be available on all Windows 8 phones and witch it gives away for free in other markets!!!

See: HERE to introduce HERE Drive+ for all Windows Phone 8 smartphones ? Nokia – Press

What does not make sense to me is that if you look at the analysis of where Windows Phone is doing well in the world, South Africa is one of the countries it sells a lot of devices!

All the HTC owners, like me were patiently waiting for this feature to be released here now can truly feel cheated!

Moreover, I do not understand that HTC would still choose to make Windows Phone 8 devices (Don't know about Samsung) if Microsoft withholds such an important (free to certain countries on the same device) feature!

I certainly would not have bought a HTC Windows Phone 8 if I had known this from the start and will NEVER make the same mistake again!
Hah, spam across the forum just because you get no freebies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes