Htc 8x gdr 3

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Greetings,
I have been using my Lumia 810 for about a year, and came across an opportunity to grab an HTC 8X for a nice deal, even knowing the lack of support through 'official' channels, yeah T-Mobile USA, you continue to astound me..i.e. Lumia 810 same deal...

Anyway, it looks as if everyone under the sun got GDR3 officially from their carrier, except T-Mo. Yes, I've installed GDR3 using developer preview already. Did GDR3 have any notable firmware improvements that were included with your GDR3 release that anyone is aware of? Just curious.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Greetings,
I have been using my Lumia 810 for about a year, and came across an opportunity to grab an HTC 8X for a nice deal, even knowing the lack of support through 'official' channels, yeah T-Mobile USA, you continue to astound me..i.e. Lumia 810 same deal...

Anyway, it looks as if everyone under the sun got GDR3 officially from their carrier, except T-Mo. Yes, I've installed GDR3 using developer preview already. Did GDR3 have any notable firmware improvements that were included with your GDR3 release that anyone is aware of? Just curious.

I did the exact same thing. No idea about firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon