Security Update Out Now!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Got it installed my Arrive is up to date. I had to wait on a Zune update as well. Other than that it was a painless update.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow am i the only one having this problem?
It's going to make a full backup of your phone, so if you have 10GB on your phone you need at least that amount available on your PC before rhe update will begin.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about the tangeant, but since it made a backup, can I swap my microSD card with a 32GB one and restore from that backup?

Baka

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine was about 15 minutes. I WIN! :D
Perhaps, but I made a delicious sandwich during that time, ate the delicious sandwich, and then made a SECOND sandwich.

Said second sandwich was eaten post-update, so it is not relevant to this discussion. Though it was delicious even in its irrelevancy.

Who wins now?!?!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Perhaps, but I made a delicious sandwich during that time, ate the delicious sandwich, and then made a SECOND sandwich.

Said second sandwich was eaten post-update, so it is not relevant to this discussion. Though it was delicious even in its irrelevancy.

Who wins now?!?!

ROFL... No one who spent any time reading this... lol JK Very funny

Ammer758

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Sweet Mary!!! Can someone please tell me if there is an easy way to put all the music I had to remove back on the phone? I had to pull 8GB of music off and I can see the list in Zune, but I can't drag, there is no undo or put back on the device button.

It will take me an hour to figure out which music needs to go back on. Please tell me that Microsoft is smarter than this?

Mike

teaMJPx

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The ones that had been syncd should have a phone next to them... Or find the files you want in Zune, select them and right click-sync to phone.

Sent from my WP7 []D[][]V[][]D ARRIVE using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2