Ting leaks that Sprint is getting a WP8 device next year

Reeves

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Sprint MVNO Ting promises Windows Phone 8 handsets for H1 2013 | WMPoweruser

"We?re looking ahead to the device lineup for the first half of 2013. We?ll be adding a Windows Phone device running the latest version of the mobile OS within this time. Worst case scenario for Windows Phone on Ting: We?ll have the latest WP device sixty days after Sprint begins offering it. Best case: We?ll have it at the same time as it becomes available in Sprint?s lineup."

SEKKDS

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I feel the same way, as being too little too late, and feeling bitter about Sprint's lack of WP support. Unless Sprint shocks the heck out of us with a top-tier Windows Phone (and should be more than just one option), I'd be jumping ship too. 15 years of Sprint may come to an end.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been with them 14 years. Two years ago contract was up and I was ready for a windows phone. But there wasn't going to be one for another 6 months. Didn't want to wait so I got the Evo. Not a bad phone but not a windows phone like I wanted. Last month or two it's been really buggy and battery life is a joke. Not wasting any money on it. Contract is up in two days and not going to settle or wait. Moving on to another carrier and getting a wp8.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So a WP8 device might be arriving at the 2 year mark the Arrive came out for Sprint, and which makes it a wise decision. But if you are not patient and swap phones as soon as something new comes out. I have been with Sprint for 16 years this December. I am staying put.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett