Storage Card Not Working

svpewing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I randomly got the "storage card not working" error a few weeks ago. I replaced the storage card with one of the exact same brand, class and size, then did a hard reset. It worked for about 3 weeks and then suddenly (out of nowhere) gave me this error again. I tried a hard reset again but it didn't work this time. Any suggestions?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Does the storage card work in a computer?

Also the HD7 and HD7s does not come with expandable memory, which device do you have or have you taken out the original card?

svpewing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Does the storage card work in a computer?

Also the HD7 and HD7s does not come with expandable memory, which device do you have or have you taken out the original card?

Yes it works fine on my laptop. I did not expand the memory. I took out the original card and replaced it with the exact same kind. It's a san disk 16gb. Currently it only holds a few pictures.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I do know that Windows Phone 7 devices act funny when you do this. Only the original Focus had expandable memory. Maybe your device is failing.

svpewing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid you might be right. I just can't seem to accept it as a fact though. So many electronics nowadays just "fail" at random. Companies allow flaws in their designs only to further benefit their profits. Same with cars. *sigh*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes