Emedded YouTube wont play

WallyJas

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, this is my first post :D

I've got a new Mozart and am having issues with getting it to play embedded YouTube videos in the browser.

I've checked on my iPhone and they play fine in that, but in my Mozart its just a white rectangle with a small icon in top left.

Any help wold be much appreciated, its frustrating having to carry 2 phones cause one won't do video.

Cheers,

Jas

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Have you installed the free YouTube app made by Microsoft. You need that app installed to view YouTube, even in the browser. You can search YouTube app with Marketplace. Just make sure its the app made by Microsoft and not another developer. You can install others for the features but you MUST have the MS version.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to view video through some third party app, like an RSS reader. I have found that I can only view a webpage video if I open it through IE. Also note that it sometimes takes 30-45 seconds for the video to show up on the screen before you can launch. If you open through an app like Weave though, the video does not seem to display. There might also be a particular video format issue for a specific video. Most of those I have tried did work.

Can you view YouTube videos through the MS YouTube app?

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

erike3198

Aug 10, 2007
Visit site
I have the same issues, it's not all videos though. Sometimes I can view them and sometimes I get the white box. It's not the same experience as with an iPhone or iPad where the videos always can be viewed. You ever figure this out? Also sometimes videos on gizmodo don't play and sometimes they do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk