Phone has been acting buggy lately

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't why. I got this phone in December. A few days it ago, it dropped a call when my mom called, then the whole device turned off. I turned it back on, then I called her back, she couldn't hear me, I call 5 more times and she couldn't hear me. I turned it off then on, then it worked... Ok then a few minutes ago, someone else called me, the call ended (or dropped), the screen froze, I was stuck on the lock screen. The Time and Date part keeps flashing every time I tried to slide up.. I kept having to remove my battery in order for it to turn on. What wrong with this thing? Help

Also, sometimes the device randomly shuts off and I have to do the battery thing.

gentry33

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious as to how you got it resolved. My surround has been acting up lately. The screen can be unresponsive or it will jump all over the place on its own accord ;switch apps, go to settings, open browser, even make phone calls. Pretty annoying.

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had various issue's with my surround. Now when something acts up, I call support and send it to them. Ive done that a couple of times. Its been ok since they replaced my phone. still getting little dots under the screen. Dust? Last time I shook it and blew air in various places but its doing it again.samsung focus s cant get here fast enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes