Engadget reviews the HTC Titan

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Stop trying to say good things about it, if you get it, it'll all end in tears when you want the Samsung Focus S with it's delicious 4.3 Super Amoled Plus screen.

Then you'll have to get that too. :)

Titan's rubbish, you can't see it outside in bright sunlight, it has a wobbly case that will annoy you as it fills with dust, you can see the pixels, hmm can't think of anything else at the moment.

Is this negativity working or will I just shut up now 1jaxstate1 ? ;)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm sold on the Titan, if it has an LED flash on it. One of my biggest gripes with WP7 is having to actually look at the phone to know if you have an email, text, mms, fb notification. That was the only thing I missed from BlackBerry.

But when they do a side by side comparison of the two, and if the Samsung Focus S kicks the Titans rear end, then I will go with the Focus S.
Stop trying to say good things about it, if you get it, it'll all end in tears when you want the Samsung Focus S with it's delicious 4.3 Super Amoled Plus screen.

Then you'll have to get that too. :)

Titan's rubbish, you can't see it outside in bright sunlight, it has a wobbly case that will annoy you as it fills with dust, you can see the pixels, hmm can't think of anything else at the moment.

Is this negativity working or will I just shut up now 1jaxstate1 ? ;)
But the S will have to be something spectacular. I'm back and forward between these two phones. Because I want, whichever I choose, to be the last phone I buy for a looooong time.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I just want it because of the 4.3 Super Amoled Plus, i don't care about anything else 1jaxstate1. lol :)

Could they not just bring out an Omnia 8 just for me, it's not too much to ask is it ?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If you ask nicely, I'm sure they would. LOL! I just want the titan for reading ebooks. It'll save me 100 bucks, as I won't have to buy a kindle.
I just want it because of the 4.3 Super Amoled Plus, i don't care about anything else 1jaxstate1. lol :)

Could they not just bring out an Omnia 8 just for me, it's not too much to ask is it ?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it should be good for reading books 1jaxstate1, that's of course if you can read them due to the really bad pixelisation of the fonts. ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes you see, that's another thing to add to my list 1jaxstate1, he only had the battery on a few mins and it was flat.

It was fully charged 10 minutes previously, he told me that, but I wasn't to mention it, so I won't.

Definately not wanting one now. ;)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, so I tried to call AT&T to check on how much it would cost to upgrade to a new phone. They said it would be 449.99 for a 199.99 phone if I ordered now. Or it would be just 199.99 if I waited until Jan. 2012. I guess my upgrade clock was off a couple of months. LOL.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Nice nice, now you can see what Nokia will bring or just get the fantastic sexylicious Focus S. Yes yes, now you will forever buy only the latest Samsung Focus out there.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
The shops here are full of them 1jaxstate1, I just walk past and ignore them of course. Would never entertain such trash.

Bet you can't wait to get a focus in your hands again though. :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
After using a Palm Pre Plus for two weeks, I'd take a WM 6.5 device! So yeah, I can't wait for my focus to arrive. [pun intended] :)
The shops here are full of them 1jaxstate1, I just walk past and ignore them of course. Would never entertain such trash.

Bet you can't wait to get a focus in your hands again though. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro