Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Opera Ghost

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine had been on order since the AT&T penny sale. Never said Back order, only "pending". Finally shipped today. Checking order status always said "no orders in the last 48 hours", but I could click through to my order history and see the order.

I could not get the Premiere site to bill me $.01. It showed it for a penny but once in my cart it was $299. I thought maybe it would discount eventually but I got all the way to the "click to complete your order" and still $299. I ended up going to the local AT&T store and had them order it for me.

Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week.

OG

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I just talked to AT&T Premier again. I could not understand the representative, but I talked to a supervisor. He mentioned something about -38 devices in the warehouse, and a shipment of 1,375 devices on their way to the warehouse. Unfortunately, we still have no idea when those 1,375 devices will get there. I was told to give them another "day or two".

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I could not get the Premiere site to bill me $.01. It showed it for a penny but once in my cart it was $299. I thought maybe it would discount eventually but I got all the way to the "click to complete your order" and still $299. I ended up going to the local AT&T store and had them order it for me.
That happened to me as well on that Saturday - I had to log out and log back in with my ZIP Code, wireless number, and last 4 of SS#. After doing that, it showed up as $0.01 - I then had to re-add my data package to allow the Checkout button to work.

Congrats on having yours shipped, though! Maybe the ones ordered through a corporate store received priority.

millahguy

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You say you don't trust Premier. Has something happened in the past while ordering from Premier? I think I no longer do as well. I ordered mine on 11/25 at 10:51pm and Sunday 11/27 it went on back-order and is STILL on back-order according to the Premier order status. :(

I used my dad's upgrade, as he has no need for a smartphone. Basically, if I ordered through Premier, I would have HAD to include a data plan, which I don't want to do because I wanted to use mine. I don't trust online sales. I went to the AT&T store in our mall so I could explain exactly what I needed, i.e buy the phone with his upgrade, and subsequently remove said data plan from his line.

Call me old fashioned but I feel that something ALWAYS messes up with the more automation you pile on. Like I said, I don't know if there's a difference between ordering through Premier or if the order is placed directly by an associate. For what it's worth it shipped from Memphis, Tennessee.

Good luck everyone!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that hope, Rocket Girl! I'm no longer hovering over the order status page. It's like watching water boil or something.

I'd like it here before Friday... but I doubt that'll happen. I'm moving and don't want to have to drive 25 miles just to pick up a phone from my parents' house!!
Sheesh... that's crazy that it still hasn't shipped.

I'm crossing my fingers for you :)

Mine will be here tomorrow. Something else I ordered through Microsoft (ordered phone through AT&T customer service), was expected to get to me tomorrow with my Titan, but instead, I got a day early.

Luckily it's not on Wednesday as I'll be off on that day. Haven't had a scheduled Wednesday off in a while, so I sent it to my job.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a Premier rep, she told me that they are expecting a shipment of 1,300 TITANS in a couple days. She didn't an exact date, but hopefully this info will be of some help to anybody reading this.

I just talked to AT&T Premier again. I could not understand the representative, but I talked to a supervisor. He mentioned something about -38 devices in the warehouse, and a shipment of 1,375 devices on their way to the warehouse. Unfortunately, we still have no idea when those 1,375 devices will get there. I was told to give them another "day or two".

Very similar answers, which is a good thing and hope that means you'll be getting your devices soon.

daylater

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Update: SHIPPED!!!

"Picked up" from Memphis TN at 11:07pm (memphis time i'm assuming)

Estimated delivery date - Dec. 7th

Woot =)

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess I got lucky. Ordered Titan online at 12:15 am Saturday-arrived Wednesday..

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Watcherseye

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I got an odd email from amazon wireless saying my shipment had been delayed again and asking if I wanted to keep it. But from the looks, it was saying the delay was with the sim card and guide book, not the phone.

JBenn911

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Woooooooooo ! (sorry..excited..LOL)... Popped on ATT site this morning and saw my order had been shipped! Fedex tracking shows it arriving tomorrow. Lil anxious about gettin off the crack(berry), but pumped to run a WP7 device :D

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipment confirmation email this morning also...my (second) TITAN should arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

lilheavy

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Another happy camper here...order picked up from Memphis and is on the way. I have a premiere account. The premiere website updates lag behind what you see on the normal att website. It is still saying backordered, but my phone is finally on its way home.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
still waiting

I am wondering:
What is % of people who bough new wp7 phones are previous wp7 owners?

I bought 2. I never onwed wp7 phones before. I am still waiting for them to be shipped.

Embiggens

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering:

I bought 2. I never onwed wp7 phones before. I am still waiting for them to be shipped.
We should start a poll, I'm curious too. My wife (focus s) and I (titan) are new owners, coming from dumb phones. I'm intrigued by the integration MS is attempting with windows home server and xbox. It's promising but I hope they keep improving on both.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering:

I have all the major OS, so technically I came from WP, but haven't been using my Focus recently aside from wifi only. I will however be using my Titan :blush:

GudsFortapelse

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
We should start a poll, I'm curious too. My wife (focus s) and I (titan) are new owners, coming from dumb phones. I'm intrigued by the integration MS is attempting with windows home server and xbox. It's promising but I hope they keep improving on both.

That would be an interesting poll. I myself, owned the first gen windows phone owner...recently upgraded to the TITAN, but prior to that, I used to be a follower of the iPhone and owned the first 4 generations of that device. I was never an Apple head, so when I noticed the Windows Phone platform I immediately jumped ship from Apple...literally, I only owned the iphone 4 about 3 weeks then quickly sold it for a windows phone (HTC Surround).

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

thematson

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Going from a Focus to Titan. Before the Focus had an iPhone. Using my wife's iPhone 4 seems archaic after being a Windows Phone user.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon