Anyone's Titan come out of back-order and ship?

Order off being back-ordered?

• I'm glad mine was on back order and was received or being shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Man this phone is BIG! I knew that going in but unfortunately had to order blind as there were no units in the entire state of VT for me to get a hands on with.

Now, I do have small hands for a guy and so far I'm struggling with normal use of this phone compared to my Focus.

I do like the build quality and the screen is very very good but I'm starting to have doubts about whether I can adjust to a phone this big. :(

I think you'll get used to it within 2 or 3 days. It didn't seem all that big to me compared to my Focus. I mean, sure, it's noticeably bigger. But not by a lot. But it can make some one-handed activities a little more challenging. Like if your thumb isn't long enough to reach the other side of the screen when typing one-handed.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I think you'll get used to it within 2 or 3 days. It didn't seem all that big to me compared to my Focus. I mean, sure, it's noticeably bigger. But not by a lot. But it can make some one-handed activities a little more challenging. Like if your thumb isn't long enough to reach the other side of the screen when typing one-handed.

And therein lays the problem. I cannot reach over to the back button very easily at all. I'm finding I have to change this phones position in my hand often to be able to use it. Compared to my Focus I'm finding it very dificult to do anything easily with one hand. :(

Frostea23

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Phone Arrived

At 8:46 AM I got an email from Amazon Wireless that the phone was shipped. At 10:47 AM, the phone arrived at my apartment complex o_O

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
That's the plan. I've always been a huge fan of Nokia devices, owning an E63, E71 and E72 before going full touch screen. I really hope the rumored Nokia Ace is coming next year.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon