Keyboard disapearing act

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'm getting tired of this disappearing act when typing long messages. And its happened more frequently.

Anybody have a quick fix to this? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey Microsoft get this fix quick......................

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. It's pretty frustrating. Other folks on the forum say it's an issue with background apps that MS is going to have to release a patch to fix.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

tampacoder

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Experienced this today where it annoyed the heck out of me. This is not just a Titan thing from what I'm gathering...correct?

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Never noticed this on my focus with mango but im sure noticing it on my Titan. And yes it gets really annoying.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
THanks everyone for your input. I think I've isolated the problem. And beleive it is KIK messenger, could someone check my work? I un-installed KIK and rebooted so far I haven't had any issue with keyboard dispearing (2 weeks time).

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas.....

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It's happened to me a of couple times. It's only occurred once in the messaging app. When it does happen, it happens in the browser.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
THanks everyone for your input. I think I've isolated the problem. And beleive it is KIK messenger, could someone check my work? I un-installed KIK and rebooted so far I haven't had any issue with keyboard dispearing (2 weeks time).

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas.....

I've never had Kik messenger at all and I have had the disappearing keyboard multiple times...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
If you turn off the backround apps or reduce the number of open ones to two that are in use in settings applications background agents the problem should clear up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3