I ordered my titan today!

robrob12345

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I just had to put it in here :)

I have to wait a week... a whole week.... sheesh...

I'm scared, I hope it's not too big. I really really hope not. It cost a bomb and I can't just sent it back (not on plan or anything, they're not in Australia yet (if ever)).

<nervous wait>

myanimator

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just had to put it in here :)

I have to wait a week... a whole week.... sheesh...

I'm scared, I hope it's not too big. I really really hope not. It cost a bomb and I can't just sent it back (not on plan or anything, they're not in Australia yet (if ever)).

<nervous wait>

I had the fear it might be too big as well. I never thought of myself as having long fingers or anything so I was concerned it would be hard to use. I bit the bullet and picked up a Titan and I have had no problems with it. It took a day or two to just get used to a bigger screen but I don't have the problem of not being able to reach things w/ my fingers or anything.

Bottom line, don't be nervous just be anxious :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It's not too big so don't worry. You can never go back to a smaller screen after using the Titan, that's the only problem. :D

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Congrats and I'm sure you'll love your new Titan. Let us know when you get it and how you like it.

BTW the best feature of the Titan is its size.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Congrats... I had the same thoughts and couldn't be any happier, right now.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered my titan today and cant wait to get it in my hands :) Scored it for a penny on amazon today. I too am apprehensive about the giant screen but I had a Samsung Epic Touch 4G a month ago which is 4.5in so I think the 4.7in screen wont be too big ;)

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Titan yesterday in Hong Kong.
This is definitely an upgrade from my LG Optimus 7. It's just slightly longer than the Optimus 7 but way better screen!
Also noticed the Lumia 800 being used by a few folk on trains which is a good sign!

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my Titan. You'll love your Titan. We all love the Titan. Jane loves the Titan. Tom loves the Titan. See Jane. See Tom. See Tom and Jane play with the Titan...maybe one too many glasses of wine tonight...

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi lemonsteveo, where did you get your Titan from in Hong Kong, I live in Hong Kong also, but haven't seen it in any of the Fortress's or Broadways .. Many thanks

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi lemonsteveo, where did you get your Titan from in Hong Kong, I live in Hong Kong also, but haven't seen it in any of the Fortress's or Broadways .. Many thanks

Hey Rovietka, I got it from Sunning for $4890 (slight discount). Traded in my LG Optimus 7 for $800 - not much I know.

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't be nervous. You will be quite pleased I think because I was once I got the phone. I have my own initial observations posted here earlier.
I guess it would be true once you get use to this phone and it's big screen you won't want to go back. Sort of like driving an SUV and sitting up high being able to see over everyone in cars, you'll never want to go back. haha.

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey Rovietka, I got it from Sunning for $4890 (slight discount). Traded in my LG Optimus 7 for $800 - not much I know.

Hi lemonsteveo thanks for your reply .. I walked passed a Broadway in TST earlier today and they had it in stock .. so I traded in my HTC Sensation in for $2700

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi lemonsteveo thanks for your reply .. I walked passed a Broadway in TST earlier today and they had it in stock .. so I traded in my HTC Sensation in for $2700

Nice, how are you finding it? I am still amazed by that screen, and it feels perfect in the hand.
Great to see Android users coming on board!

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Nice, how are you finding it? I am still amazed by that screen, and it feels perfect in the hand.
Great to see Android users coming on board!

I've just managed to set it up after completing the first initial charge, but i agree with you, the screen and size is great. I had my reservations initially (about the size), but its really not that much bigger than my previous Sensation. I'm still getting use to the Metro UI, but so far it seems so easy to use. A couple of things, there doesn't seem to be a way to disable the haptic feedback on the system keys and there is no smart dialing on phone app, no big deal though, just thought HTC would have added that feature like they did with their Android phone .. but overall a happy camper so far ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes