Greetings,

The past month my HTC Titan LCD screen has been blacking out, requiring the removal of the battery and letting rest for a while. After the 5th time the screen never returned to working order.

AT&T replaced my phone, which just arrived. I can not find, for the live of me, how to restore my old phone sync to this new phone. Is there anyone who can assist me? Google turned up nothing.
    07-17-2012 02:50 PM
    Greetings,

The past month my HTC Titan LCD screen has been blacking out, requiring the removal of the battery and letting rest for a while. After the 5th time the screen never returned to working order.

AT&T replaced my phone, which just arrived. I can not find, for the live of me, how to restore my old phone sync to this new phone. Is there anyone who can assist me? Google turned up nothing.
    can't. Backups are tied to the unique device.
    Ron Paul likes this.
    07-17-2012 03:29 PM
    You can log into your account at windowsphone.com, go to My Phone and there should be a list of apps you've downloaded. Just click reinstall.

There's also an app in the marketplace that can restore old apps but I simply cannot remember the name of it right now. >.<
    Ron Paul likes this.
    07-17-2012 03:59 PM
    There's also an app in the marketplace that can restore old apps but I simply cannot remember the name of it right now. >.<
    That app is "Reinstaller" - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...6-fa6dcd84dda4
    Ron Paul and HeyCori like this.
    07-17-2012 05:36 PM
    Thanks a lot for the answers! The app situation is the most tedious, so this helps a ton. Take care.
    07-18-2012 12:38 PM
    i actually prefer this way as opposed to a full image restore a la iPhone because there are lots of apps I no longer use that I will not put back on. I'm not trying to make an excuse for lack of a reliable backup, this is just good housekeeping.
    07-18-2012 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD