Hey,
    I know there are other threads about tethering, but I am interested to know whether an update has been distributed for those who have an unlocked, no contract Trophy.

I have one, but have not received any such update. I also reside in Australia, so that may change things up a bit. It seems that every Windows Phone out there except the Trophy has received the tethering update (at least the unlocked ones).

Thanks!
    12-07-2011 04:08 AM
    I am in the states and I have an unlocked GSM Trophy from Europe and I got the tethering update last week, along with another small update.
    Chicken7 likes this.
    12-07-2011 04:40 AM
    Unfortunately, I still do not have tethering. I got an update today, but it was the 7740 with the bug fixes. :(
    12-09-2011 10:24 PM
    Have you looked under System>Internet Sharing? nothing there? I thought I got it from the 7740 update, but it may have been the other small update I got right after 7740.

Is your phone carrier branded? If so, that maybe what is causing your delay.
    Last edited by palandri; 12-09-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added
    12-09-2011 10:32 PM
    Yeah, I don't have that "Internet Sharing" submenu.

Although there is no visible branding on the phone, I did purchase it unlocked from Vodafone. So maybe that is the reason! Hopefully Vodafone will hurry up and release it!

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Well, according to this post, it can't be that long: http://www.windowscentral.com/vodafo...-roll-out-soon
    Last edited by Chicken7; 12-09-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: added a link
    palandri likes this.
    12-09-2011 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD