outgoing call quality

Speebs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Trophy for almost a week, and finally started making calls with it. Everyone says that my voice is completely muffled, and I tested this by leaving a few voicemails, and it's true. I can barely understand what I'm saying (I have full reception when making the calls).

Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't think it's the microphone, because calls made via bluetooth headset sound just as bad. I'm hoping that having Verizon swap it out for a new phone will resolve the problem, otherwise I'll have to go to Android. What a disappointment, because I do really like WP.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Trophy for almost a week, and finally started making calls with it. Everyone says that my voice is completely muffled, and I tested this by leaving a few voicemails, and it's true. I can barely understand what I'm saying (I have full reception when making the calls).

Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't think it's the microphone, because calls made via bluetooth headset sound just as bad. I'm hoping that having Verizon swap it out for a new phone will resolve the problem, otherwise I'll have to go to Android. What a disappointment, because I do really like WP.

It could be something wrong with the phone. So far, I have had no complaints with the call quality on mine. Good luck.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any complaints about the call quality either, but the antenna on the trophy isn't very good. The motorola droid I had prior was much better at making calls and having 3G data. Other than that I have no complaints about this phone.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have trouble making phone calls at home and 3G data is shakey at home and work. These are places my Motorola droid had no trouble with calls or data. I'm not going to say I have problems with voice calls on the other end, but I haven't had any complaints and they don't sound like they are having trouble understanding me. It might be worth your time to make calls from the trophy in your Verizon store to to see how it compares.

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon