Hello everybody

tr1ckyboy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

(sorry for my english)
I'm very excited to join this community. I had one iphone3G, one htc hero, one mini xperia, iphone4, iphone4s, and currently a galaxy nexus, and my wife kept the 4S.
I think I will drop my GN for one Nokia WP8 as soon as they are available. I saw some mockups and I hope they will really exist, with flashy colors like blue or yellow.

I just wish the windows appstore becomes more rich. I dont need multiple duplicate applications as i can find on the play store, but the most famous ones.

And I use skype a lot, I hope the integration will be perfect. I didnt understand why a good skype version came so slowly into WP, although it has been bought by microsoft :straight:

See you,

trickyboy

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Welcome man. I'm Dan. You'll love it here. Gud lick with your Nokia lumia. You'll love the os. It's very good for social people and for people who want to keep in touch. Like you use Skype a lot. ;-)

If you need help. Just ask us. We wonn't bite you at all. We're really kind. And love to help people to is in need.

Welcome

12Danny123

Ps: don't lick your phone, mistype. But I'll just leave it there :D

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard!
I think your going to love the windows phone 8 when available and this forum is the best place for any question you may have.
P.S. have the wife get rid of the 4s and go windows.
good luck

tr1ckyboy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Before I can try to dare to talk to her (..) about a switch to WP, they should bring smurf's village to WP. Before that, I risk too much: she's addicted :D
And to such games, not only smurf's game.
I guess companies didnt develop their games on this platform because it represents a too small part of market. Not a lot of people has a Windows Phone.

Let hope it will change with this new version, WP8!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes