Android to WP migrant here..

dropath

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am from India. An oral pathologist by profession. I love gadgets, although I own only a few of them. Currently I am from Android, which runs on a ZTE Blade - one of the very few lower end devices that enjoys an excellent community support. I have placed an order for the Lumia 520, which I expect will be delivered to me in a few days time. Once I get a hang of WP platform, I will make up my mind and get a better mobile (WP or Android) somewhere down the line. Going by initial impressions, I am guessing that I will be a WP user for quite some time.

dropath

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
To be fair, the device that I have ordered will be black (ordered from Amazon during the 80$ lightning deal period). I have already ordered a yellow shell, 'coz that is what I prefer. The first thing that I'm gonna do when I receive the mobile is pop open the black shell and replace it with yellow. :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard dropsth great to have you here with us at WP central, if you get time check out the forum "Guilds and how to's" in Windows Phone 8 it a great jump start to the OS tricks and tips.

dropath

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
@pmhgeneral Yeah. I have already started going through the more popular threads in WP8 forum. Want to be prepared before I get my hands on the 520. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon