oh wait...there is no iphone5, hahahaha. Apple fans please ask Siri "where is iphone5?", it'll probably say....."buy mango" =)
    10-04-2011 02:48 PM
    There you go! That was the confirmation I'm going MANGO this time!

By the way, 'Siri' in portuguese is this:

10-04-2011 02:58 PM
    Well, it was just a rumor. MS should really really take advantage of there not being a iPhone 5. But on a different note, this event was a major letdown. I kept waiting for a "one more thing". They failed. LOL, stock is down $20 bucks. :|
    10-04-2011 03:00 PM
    Well, it was just a rumor. MS should really really take advantage of there not being a iPhone 5. But on a different note, this event was a major letdown. I kept waiting for a "one more thing". They failed. LOL, stock is down $20 bucks. :|
    I agree, I'm still saying to myself, was that it ? Major dissappointment for Apple fans surely.

(I know and don't call you surely!) ;)
    10-04-2011 03:04 PM
    After seeing what they have planned for the iPhone 4s I think the next Gen wp7 devices have a good chance. There's nothing particularly special about what they're offering this year. Siri could be interesting but the interface doesn't look very appealing.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express
    10-04-2011 03:04 PM

maybe that crab is the iphone5
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    10-04-2011 03:23 PM
    maybe that crab is the iphone5
    Note that Siri is only the flat-headed one. Other crabs have different names Lol...
    10-04-2011 03:44 PM
    Apple's implementation of Siri does look pretty nifty though.

I hope MS makes TellMe more robust on Windows Phone soon.
    10-04-2011 09:29 PM
    Apple's implementation of Siri does look pretty nifty though.

I hope MS makes TellMe more robust on Windows Phone soon.
    Siri was really the only cool feature for me, outside of that it seems like kind of a bland offering. The only thing I wish WM7 phones had that Apple has is internal memory of up to 64 GB.
    10-04-2011 09:41 PM

Apparently, "siri" in Japanese means buttocks.
    Technolog - Awkward: Apple's Siri translates as 'buttocks' in Japan
    10-05-2011 11:58 AM
    Siri was really the only cool feature for me, outside of that it seems like kind of a bland offering. The only thing I wish WM7 phones had that Apple has is internal memory of up to 64 GB.
    I agree, though I don't think I like the way Siri works. I don't wanna have conversations with my phone. I think that WP out to at least give the option of adding more storage if you so desire. I have a Focus with a 16g card in it and it has worked perfectly the entire time. Plus, a $200 difference between the 16gig and 64gig versions?! Wow, that's kind of a rip off if you ask me.
    10-05-2011 12:40 PM
    I agree, though I don't think I like the way Siri works. I don't wanna have conversations with my phone. I think that WP out to at least give the option of adding more storage if you so desire. I have a Focus with a 16g card in it and it has worked perfectly the entire time. Plus, a $200 difference between the 16gig and 64gig versions?! Wow, that's kind of a rip off if you ask me.
    High yes, but I'd be willing to drop some coin for a massive internal memory bump.
    10-05-2011 02:14 PM
    High yes, but I'd be willing to drop some coin for a massive internal memory bump.
    When it comes down to it, so would I. I couldn't live with 8gig. Lets get with the times MS.
    10-06-2011 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD