Mango vs. IPHONE 5

adamopinheiro

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
There you go! That was the confirmation I'm going MANGO this time!

By the way, 'Siri' in portuguese is this:

siri5bs.jpg

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Well, it was just a rumor. MS should really really take advantage of there not being a iPhone 5. But on a different note, this event was a major letdown. I kept waiting for a "one more thing". They failed. LOL, stock is down $20 bucks. :|

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, it was just a rumor. MS should really really take advantage of there not being a iPhone 5. But on a different note, this event was a major letdown. I kept waiting for a "one more thing". They failed. LOL, stock is down $20 bucks. :|
I agree, I'm still saying to myself, was that it ? Major dissappointment for Apple fans surely.

(I know and don't call you surely!) ;)

corknut

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
After seeing what they have planned for the iPhone 4s I think the next Gen wp7 devices have a good chance. There's nothing particularly special about what they're offering this year. Siri could be interesting but the interface doesn't look very appealing.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Apple's implementation of Siri does look pretty nifty though.

I hope MS makes TellMe more robust on Windows Phone soon.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Apple's implementation of Siri does look pretty nifty though.

I hope MS makes TellMe more robust on Windows Phone soon.

Siri was really the only cool feature for me, outside of that it seems like kind of a bland offering. The only thing I wish WM7 phones had that Apple has is internal memory of up to 64 GB.

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Siri was really the only cool feature for me, outside of that it seems like kind of a bland offering. The only thing I wish WM7 phones had that Apple has is internal memory of up to 64 GB.

I agree, though I don't think I like the way Siri works. I don't wanna have conversations with my phone. I think that WP out to at least give the option of adding more storage if you so desire. I have a Focus with a 16g card in it and it has worked perfectly the entire time. Plus, a $200 difference between the 16gig and 64gig versions?! Wow, that's kind of a rip off if you ask me.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree, though I don't think I like the way Siri works. I don't wanna have conversations with my phone. I think that WP out to at least give the option of adding more storage if you so desire. I have a Focus with a 16g card in it and it has worked perfectly the entire time. Plus, a $200 difference between the 16gig and 64gig versions?! Wow, that's kind of a rip off if you ask me.

High yes, but I'd be willing to drop some coin for a massive internal memory bump.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit