Ready to go back to WP!

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought a new iPhone 6 plus because Verizon won't update my 928 and the M8 camera is less than desirable for me.. After a few months, I miss my live tiles and One drive integration..
Anybody else in the same boat?

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm rusty on the specifics, but usually carrier unlocked phones work on any carrier in the world. I'd look at what bands the phone supports and see exactly which of those bands Verizon has.

tortex73

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
That's the problem. I have to stay on Verizon for work...
Will the 1520.3 work on Verizon?

No, it wont work. Verizon only allows their phones to be on their network. They aren't like AT&T where you can just pop your sim card in practically any phone you want, Verizon has to physically activate the phone on their network and they won't do it if the phone is not theirs. That said, Verizon has the 930, it's a great phone though it has a smaller display than the 6 Plus or 1520.

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, I lasted all of 5 hours on my old 928. The screen is just too small after being on the 6+. There really needs to be a new awesome WP on Verizon...

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Just buy an unlocked phone of your choice, switch to a new carrier like AT*T or TMO. I will never go on another contract. I will only pay full price and own unlocked devices. That way if you want to switch carriers, theres not penalty, and you own the phone you want. Not what they push on you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes