I have a my Optimus 7 at firmware 1.0.9.10 on Telus. My battery goes until the end of the day but I am wondering how much longer it would be with the newest firmware update it only lasts with normal usage if I play a game like Wordament it sucks up battery life. Though I have the newest software update just wish I would have everything up to date.
    05-14-2012 05:07 PM
    Carriers don't want to push a bunch of small updates. They rather just wait to push them all at one time when a bigger update that adds more features is available
    05-14-2012 06:57 PM
    Carriers don't want to push a bunch of small updates. They rather just wait to push them all at one time when a bigger update that adds more features is available
    Yah I know TELUS has already given me the 8107 update but they didn't update the firmware with it. My phone's hardware would most likely work better with the latest firmware.
    05-14-2012 07:28 PM
    Ahhh I see. That's different. I don't get why they didn't do any bug fixes on a hardware level. Maybe they are waiting on tango
    05-14-2012 07:38 PM
    Bell has pushed every OS update individually but I've yet to receive any firmware for my HD7. I've had it for almost a year.
    05-14-2012 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD