Google Sync

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to sync my contacts and calendar with my Google? I know on the AT&T Tilt II you could, but not sure about on the LG Quantum.

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Yes. It was actually really easy - Windows has everything ready to go (including the m.google.com server pre-saved in the account settings form). It took no time at all to set everything up.

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes. It was actually really easy - Windows has everything ready to go (including the m.google.com server pre-saved in the account settings form). It took no time at all to set everything up.

Thanks, got it working...not sure why I had a problem with it in the beginning. One problem however...I have like ten of every calendar entry now. Any idea how to delete the "duplicates?"

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
No idea. Perhaps try taking the google account of your phone and then putting it back on again. I've never had a "duplicate event issue" before, so I'm not sure if that will work or not. Let us know if it does!

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
No idea. Perhaps try taking the google account of your phone and then putting it back on again. I've never had a "duplicate event issue" before, so I'm not sure if that will work or not. Let us know if it does!

Sadly that didn't help...I found a way on contacts.google.com to remove my duplicate contacts, but haven't found a way to remove my duplicate calendar entries...I've just been manually deleting them on calendar.google.com during my free time.

Sorry that it took so long to reply to this thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital