Is there a way to sync my contacts and calendar with my Google? I know on the AT&T Tilt II you could, but not sure about on the LG Quantum.
    11-13-2010 12:33 PM
    Yes. It was actually really easy - Windows has everything ready to go (including the m.google.com server pre-saved in the account settings form). It took no time at all to set everything up.
    11-27-2010 02:43 PM
    Yes. It was actually really easy - Windows has everything ready to go (including the m.google.com server pre-saved in the account settings form). It took no time at all to set everything up.
    Thanks, got it working...not sure why I had a problem with it in the beginning. One problem however...I have like ten of every calendar entry now. Any idea how to delete the "duplicates?"
    12-12-2010 12:35 PM
    No idea. Perhaps try taking the google account of your phone and then putting it back on again. I've never had a "duplicate event issue" before, so I'm not sure if that will work or not. Let us know if it does!
    12-12-2010 11:16 PM
    No idea. Perhaps try taking the google account of your phone and then putting it back on again. I've never had a "duplicate event issue" before, so I'm not sure if that will work or not. Let us know if it does!
    Sadly that didn't help...I found a way on contacts.google.com to remove my duplicate contacts, but haven't found a way to remove my duplicate calendar entries...I've just been manually deleting them on calendar.google.com during my free time.

Sorry that it took so long to reply to this thread!
    01-05-2011 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD