Windows Phone Connector - Which version of OSX required?

alfredbio

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am am thinking about buying a Lumia and are doing some research before pulling the trigger. My computer at home is a Macbook Pro with OSX 10.6.8.
Can someone confirm which version of OSX is required to run the Windows Phone Connector. I have seen different information from 10.6.6. over 10.7. to 10.8.
Would appreciate if someonce can shed some light on this. I would like to avoid upgrading my OS just to run the conncector.

Thanks.
alfredbio

alfredbio

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your quick reply. I just tried to install it from the App store and it says that it can't be installed since OSX 10.7. is required.

This means that I would have to upgrade to 10.8 which means that I also have to upgrade my Parallels version (Parallels 6 is not running on 10.8.).
Does anyone know if an update to 10.7. (instead of 10.8.) is still possible? I know this is a great question to ask in a Windows forum but maybe someone else here has facesd the same situation.

Thanks

alfredbio

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
In case anyone is having the same problem. OSX 10.7 (Lion) is still available by directly call the Mac Apps Store call center. After installing Lion Windows Phone Connector is working fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro