Mac desktop app – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

I'm sick of trying to find alternatives to the Mac Transfer App. The thing is a mess, quite possibly the most patronizing piece of crap I've ever used. I found this idea on the User Voice page, and I'm bugged that it only had 9 votes when I first found it.

Help a brother out.
    02-05-2014 10:06 PM
    Let start to tell you yhat the Windows version is not better than the Mac version at all. Okay, when I start the app I get immedeatly an error (what remebers me that is is from Microsoft.) but if I open iTunes I can just drag the Music from the Finder folder to the left of the Windows Phone app and the app dcides automatically if it is Music or something else. So, if you ignore the error always when starting up it's working great. With the Windows version I always ended up with duplicates in Music app. It's a shame.
    02-06-2014 06:21 AM
    I wish I could say that was the same experience on Mac, but it's sickeningly worse. By default, it can't read any folder on your computer, so it will flat out refuse to transfer media even though you tell it to sync with iTunes. Duplicate songs galore once you do get them on there, and don't forget all those corrupt iD3-Tags that still haven't been addressed.

Life would just be so much easier if they allowed simple drag-and-drop...
    02-06-2014 09:41 AM
    The Mac app is a punishment for how bad iTunes is on Windows. I have 8gb of RAM and have never had a problem with an app, but I get a BSOD when I open iTunes. I haven't had iTunes installed for over a year.
    02-06-2014 10:10 AM
    iTunes is bad on anything. :P

Now vote for us!
    02-06-2014 11:15 AM