No Longer for Sale - Surface RT 64GB, plus Touch Cover, HDMI Adapter, and 32GB MicroSDHC Card, $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I need to withdraw the item due to an unexpected development. My apologies to those who expressed interest.

WTS Surface RT 64GB, plus Touch Cover, HDMI Adapter, and 32GB MicroSDHC Card

Item Description: I am selling my 64GB Surface RT with the black Touch Cover, HDMI adapter, and a SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC card. This is unit has only been used for a couple days. The original was used from day of release but was damaged recently and replaced under warranty. Since the replacement overlapped the Memorial Day weekend though, it took a couple extra days to arrive and I decided to try a Surface Pro in the interim. With a few adjustments the Surface Pro gets acceptable battery life so I have decided to keep it and sell the Surface RT.

Price: $450.00

Condition: Warranty replacement unit just out of the box.

Includes: Tablet plus all original accessories, box, black Touch Cover, Microsoft HDMI adapter, and 32GB MicroSDHC card

Item Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Shipping Details: I will ship via USPS Priority Mail for a maximum $15.00. If shipping is less, I will refund the difference. This will only be shipped domestically within the US. Local pickup is also an option.

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: Please do not offer trades. This is for sale only.

Photos: _DSC6152.jpg_DSC6155.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

Last edited:

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: WTS Surface RT 64GB, plus Touch Cover, HDMI Adapter, and 32GB MicroSDHC Card, $450

I'm interested, however I JUST picked up a Lumia 920 today. If this doesn't move in a week, I will be willing to talk about it. I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks!

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: WTS Surface RT 64GB, plus Touch Cover, HDMI Adapter, and 32GB MicroSDHC Card, $450

Unfortunately, the item is no longer for sale. My apologies to those who contacted me expressing interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes