ATT HTC One Converted To Dev. Edition w/ Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ITEM DETAILS:

Item: Mint ATT Silver HTC One Covereted to Dev Edition. Includes: Media Link, Otterbox Commuter case and Poetic Case
Carrier: AT&T
Unlocked: Carrier Locked To ATT
Price: $400
Trades Interested In: None
Condition: The phone is in 9/10 condition. I was at a family gathering over the weekend and my aunt got a little tipsey and almost fell. So In the midst of me helping to catch her, the One fell and hit the ground. Everything on the phone is in nice great condition..the back, the screen is great. there is one small nic that you have to look very hard for but other than that it's mint.

SELLER DETAILS:
Accepted Payment Methods: Google Wallet, Paypal, Chase Bank Quickpay
Available Shipping (Domestic/International): USPS Priority Mail (Domestic Only at this time)

At this moment I'm only looking to sale....unless you have a Nokia Lumia 1020 and want to trade..lol

4enugytu.jpg

re8u6aqa.jpg

zymugu3y.jpg

tu6aqa8u.jpg

etemapan.jpg

y7adapus.jpg

9u7a2udy.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Free bump., I hope they make this phone for Windows Phone 8 as rumored... It's a nice looking phone, no question...just wrong OS :)

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Good luck with the sale! A buddy of mine in my office has one of these phones. What a beautiful device. Why anyone would buy a Galaxy model over this I'll never understand.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with the sale! A buddy of mine in my office has one of these phones. What a beautiful device. Why anyone would buy a Galaxy model over this I'll never understand.

So true...this phone is a lot better than the Galaxy Devices. The only reason I'm selling it is because in trying to raise some money to grab a Lumia 1020....lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes