HTC One for Lumia 925 on AT&T

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
$T2eC16VHJF4FFkb6JpH0BSLbW(ISqw~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16N,!)cFIdYL3RW7BSLbW6ZwQ!~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16Z,!ygFIjiRLGyKBSLbWp2D3g~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16hHJGsFFMujnuuZBSLb(JpeWg~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16J,!ygFIif10lBZBSLb(5B7wQ~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16R,!zIFIeqoE9!IBSLb(YLN)g~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16RHJHkFFlyOpRf)BSLb(rk,lg~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16J,!w4FIZplJpWEBSHnltwcHg~~60_1.jpg
Item Description:HTC One silver 32gb
Price: $390
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to ATT
Condition: Used, mint condition!
Includes:everything except original box, also a brand new incipio carbon fiber case and a pack of screen protectors
Item Location: ohio
Shipping Details: would need lumia shipped first, i have done successful trades in the past, long time trusted member
Payment Options: paypal
Additional Info:everything is in perfect condition, will come as if it were brand new! i can ship as stock, or rooted running google play edition rom 4.3 jellybean. pm for information.

Last edited:

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd consider doing this trade with you, but I just sold my S4 and my 925 is my only device at the moment. You'd have to be willing to ship first.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It is a good looking phone. No doubt. And its on my carrier too. All I have to trade is a 4s but good luck with it.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
cant ship first... this is my daily driver as well...have done trades on here before successfully... i can be trusted, long time member

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
probably just going to sell on ebay if i get no offers, $375 for phone + accessories, incipio carbon fiber 2 piece case case, and a halo screen protector installed?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
appreciate it... i had a note 2 prior to this, and IMO the htc one is a far superior device, in almost every aspect. i thought i could replace the need for a tablet and a cell phone by getting a phablet, and i was wrong. the massive size of the note 2 made it awkward for me to preform everyday tasks on it, and it barely fit in any of my pockets. and im 6'3 250 lbs.... plain and simple i found it was just too big for a phone. but thats my opinion. if he changes his mind let me know, this thing is cherry! i just really want to come back to windows phone. if ebay wasnt such a hassel , i would have sold this already and just bought a 925. the htc one's are selling for 400+ with accessories, and brand new sealed 925's for 335. after fees its basically an even swap. so whoever can trade me would be making out pretty good.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
appreciate it... i had a note 2 prior to this, and IMO the htc one is a far superior device, in almost every aspect. i thought i could replace the need for a tablet and a cell phone by getting a phablet, and i was wrong. the massive size of the note 2 made it awkward for me to preform everyday tasks on it, and it barely fit in any of my pockets. and im 6'3 250 lbs.... plain and simple i found it was just too big for a phone. but thats my opinion. if he changes his mind let me know, this thing is cherry! i just really want to come back to windows phone. if ebay wasnt such a hassel , i would have sold this already and just bought a 925. the htc one's are selling for 400+ with accessories, and brand new sealed 925's for 335. after fees its basically an even swap. so whoever can trade me would be making out pretty good.

Might wanna try swappa.com, they charge 10 bucks fee (From what I hear, never used it but its a very good place to sell and with a condition like this selling should not be a problem) :)
The only comment he made was "It has a 4MP Camera", I didn't wish to argue over that its an ultrapixel and stuffand let him live with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon