WTS - Mint Lumia 928 - White

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: White Lumia 928
Price: $200 Shipped
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: No Verizon phone with LTE is allowed to be carrier locked.
[info]http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/47/27.16
(e) Handset locking prohibited. No licensee may disable features on handsets it provides to customers, to the extent such features are compliant with the licensee's standards pursuant to paragraph (b)of this section, nor configure handsets it provides to prohibit use of such handsets on other providers' networks. [/info]
Condition: Used, only a couple months old, in mint condition. Has had a screen protector, a DecalGirl skin, and a case on it from the minute it came out of the box.
Includes: Phone, everything that came in the box (charger, USB cable, booklets, etc), DecalGirl "Launch" skin (easily removed - I left it on in case someone wants it), three cases. Two Poetic Atmosphere cases (one original issue, and one after they changed it to prevent the lens flare issue of the original) and one Verizon blue TPU case. The Poetic cases I have cut the rubber button covers out of, because I was very displeased with the way they affected the button sensitivity.
Item Location: Atlanta area
Shipping Details: $200 shipped USPS Priority
Payment Options: PayPal
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

This phone is running WP 8.1 Preview for Developers

This phone has literally never been used without a case or a screen protector. The screen protector that is on it has some minor scratches and could use replacing, but I don't have any more, and I've left it on to prevent any chance of scratching the glass. The skin that is on the back is a Decal Girl "Launch" skin - an F/A-18 taking off from a US Navy carrier deck. It is easily peeled off (I actually peeled it off of the phone that this one replaced, and stuck it onto this one with no problems), but I've left it on in case someone who is a Navy fan wants it. I did my time on a submarine, but I love aircraft, so I went with it. :wink: The skin looks good through the Poetic Atmosphere case. The only reason I'm getting rid of the phone is because I upgraded to an Icon.

WP_20140421_11_13_23_Pro.jpg

WP_20140421_11_13_39_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
LOL! Airedale wanna-be. ;-)
One of these days, I will make enough money to get my pilot's license. Until then, I have an as-yet unused student pilot certificate in my wallet. But in the military, I'll take a submarine over a carrier any day of the week. I'm severely afraid of heights, and have trouble going up into the island on the carrier (went to the USS Yorktown at Patriot's Point in SC). Besides, there's no safer place to be than sitting hundreds of miles offshore and lobbing Tomahawks inland.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
USS Nassau LHA-4 (now decomissioned) for me. And yeah, we dropped off Marines to do the dirty work during the first Gulf War as we floated well off the coast where there was not a sign of trouble....

Those Marines amazed me. By the way- good luck with the sale, buddy. I would be all over this if I wasn't on the evil empire (AT&T).

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
USS Nassau LHA-4 (now decomissioned) for me. And yeah, we dropped off Marines to do the dirty work during the first Gulf War as we floated well off the coast where there was not a sign of trouble....

Those Marines amazed me. By the way- good luck with the sale, buddy. I would be all over this if I wasn't on the evil empire (AT&T).

Snowmutt, were you assigned to that Gator late '91? If so, I'd like to buy you a beer sometime on behalf of my men and me. Much respect.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sold to me...I'm here to claim my prize :D. I wish I had military connections or experience because I would have liked to join that chat, but I guess I'm just here for the phone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon