Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, MS Office 2013, Wireless AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

markk132

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

First time selling on the forums. My username on eBay is bigben334 if you want to check out my feedback.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro for sale. It's silver and barely used for a few months. Warranty is still good until I believe July 2015.

13.3 inch QHD+ display (3200x1800)
Intel Core i5 4200u
4gb RAM
128gb SSD
Intel 7260 Wireless AC card (I installed this myself and replaced the wireless N card, easy swap, you'll get the wireless N card in the box)

I have the original box and charger and all that fun stuff. Also comes with MS Office 2013 product key which was purchased with the machine when new. I'll throw in a micro HDMI to HDMI cord as well so you can hook up to your favorite monitor or tv. great machine, very versatile, great condition, I take care of my stuff really well. I'll wipe the machine so you have a clean install to work with right when you get it. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

$799, I accept Paypal. This configuration brand new with MS Office I believe would be around $1,200 plus tax, and figure I already installed Wireless AC (which you can't option from Lenovo) and you're getting the HDMI cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2