Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Unicorn model) International version. BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia (RM-938) 1520.3 BLACK Unicorn International Version. Has 32 GB built in memory plus Qi wireless charging. This is not the AT&T USA version. It is the top end of the Nokia 1520 line.

Price: $410 Shipped via USPS. Will only ship to 48 US states.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked, most recently used on Straight Talk (LTE speeds). Also will work on any GSM carrier worldwide.

Condition: 9 out of 10 ? Has been kept in case with screen protector since new. No case or screen scratches; no dents. Looks and operates like new.

Includes: Original box, all factory accessories / manuals and also comes with Nokia DT-900 wireless charger and Amzer two piece hard and soft case.
Once Denim comes out, it will have all of the camera improvements only available for the 1520, Nokia ICON/930 including 4K video.
It will accept SD cards up to 128 GB. I would recommend the SanDisk card Class 10 for best results.

Item Location: Chandler, AZ

Shipping Details: USPS
Payment Options: PayPal Gifted or add 3% to price for eBay selling fees.

Additional Info: Phone is set to factory default. Presently running PFD Cyan 8.1
I have bought and sold here with spotless reputation. I have bought and sold over 300 items on eBay over the past 8 years with 100% rating. I take pride in my toys and take excellent care of them.

Thank you very much for consider this item for sale.

Pictures to be uploaded shortly.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
As usual, it is next to impossible to upload pictures to WC. I will have to figure out how to link to them in OneDrive and post the link.

Yeeeeesh, it shouldn't be this hard.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Well dang, aximtreo. If I had remembered that you were looking to get an Icon and get rid of your 1520.3, I may have tried to work out some sort of deal with you.

Anyway, best of luck on the sale!

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
As usual, it is next to impossible to upload pictures to WC. I will have to figure out how to link to them in OneDrive and post the link.

Yeeeeesh, it shouldn't be this hard.

Yeah I'd really like to know why its such an issue on this site when all the other MN sites upload easy as pie.

At any rate free bump and good luck with your sale. I ended up with an LTE iPad mini for my 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes