WTS: Lumia 1520 Unlocked Black - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 1520 - Carrier Unlocked (was AT&T) - Black - 16GB

Price: $225 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below. Please Note: Not to be completely rude, but please do not send me PM's saying "I can buy this phone on eBay for $150 (or whatever the price du jour is)". I will consider offers, but be reasonable.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good. The screen is brand new, and has no marks of any kind. There is one thing to note: there is a small amount of light leakage on the sides (show on the pics). If not for that, this phone would be A+. It is fully functional, and in very good condition overall. The light leakage would be easily covered by a gel case.

Includes: Phone and shipping only.

Item Location:
US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method, but I can pay the commission and do it as an invoice if that is your preference.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. At this moment, it is 249 positive, and 1 negative. There is a story to negative, but the short off it is it was a bad buyer.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pictures:
1.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I do have a case and a glass screen cover that I suppose I could throw in. The case does not cover the screen - it's a snap on that covers the sides only.

PS - sorry for the pic quality. I am still struggling to figure out how to take a decent picture with the HTC M8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3