WTB mozo black leather backing for 950 XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
like the tittle states I would like to buy a mozo black leather backing and since I'm reading that a lot of them are peeling on the metal bumper(fake metal/plasitc bumper) and buttons reseeding in and other stuff from this forum and others, I'm only willing to pay $20 bucks for it, so if you have one and don't want it anymore and its just collecting dust then I will take it off of your hands... thanks!

Item Description: Mozo black leather backing for 950 XL
Price Range: $20-$25
Condition: best
Payment Method: paypal
Additional Info: see the details above
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited by a moderator:

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
seriously? 308 views and no one has a mozo case for sale? really? I find that hard to believe... especially after some of the posts I've seen of people complaining of the low quality of some of them? and heating problems caused by backing and going back to their old original backs... and not 1 person is willing to sell me one... amazing!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
There was a forum member selling one not a long time ago. 308 views are not low but think about it...if no one has contacted you yet that basically means..
a) folks who have bought it are actually loving it or b) there are only a handful who bought them and probably returned theirs in the return period or
c) no one wants to sell theirs for your asking price

At this point you're better off buying it for a higher price outside of WC.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Lots of window (hehee) shoppers come through here. I look at every thread many times even if I'm not buying or selling. I just like browsing the "classifieds."

I'm sure that accounts for many of the views, people just looking.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
my gut is telling me people think my price isn't high enough and if that IS the case then some folks need to be aware that paying $30+ dollars for a second hand/used case is not reasonable! especially after all the threads I've read with problems with quality not being on par with the asking price mozo is charging. that being said I think my asking price is more than fair... but that's just ME. lol

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have one that I used for a day and put back in the packaging. It's in perfect condition. You want it, it's yours for $30. I'll send it to you for free, too. It's really nice, but my clear protective case doesn't fit over it, so I don't need it. Let me know.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
SciencyGuy is giving a very good price for the case. And all of his things are always in pristine, as new, condition. You wont find a better seller than him Beman! :)

-- W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon