WTS: Lumia 950 Unlocked Dual-SIM (RM-1118) Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

barotropic

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful Lumia 950, in near flawless condition, works perfectly. Was in use less than a year, and kept in a hybrid case with a tempered-glass screen protector (now removed). All functions work perfectly - my wife must give up this Windows phone she loves because of the requirement for an app not available on the platform.

I'll label the condition GOOD rather than FINE, as the back cover has some barely-noticeably marks left by the hybrid case rubber - they can be probably be cleaned off, but I didn't try. The screen is perfect, as best I can tell in bright sunlight.

Phone will be reset to factory-setup condition, and delivered with original box and charger. Includes the pictured dual hybrid case.

$135, delivered by FedEx to a CONUS address.

Front.jpg
Back.jpg
Box1.jpg
Box2.jpg
Case.jpg

MrockNroll

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Is this the unlocked variant sold at the Microsoft store, or a carrier version? Iam on T-mobile and have an 950xl which works flawlessly. Thanks.

MrockNroll

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok thanks, I was leaning towards the 950xl because I have one and really like the screen size. It would be a spare to get through till the foldable screen surface not phone arrives.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Sent a second (and a third) PM, baratropic, with an email address; this one I see in my sent folder. I'd forgotten/re-learning how to do this PM thing :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786