Positive / Seller / jlangner

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a Surface Pro 3 from fellow WC member jlangner. Original listing can be found here:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...8029-wts-surface-pro-3-i5-128gb-4-gb-ram.html

The price was amazing and the communication was superb. He sent me the tracking number via SMS when WC was temporarily down and couldn't reach me via PM. Shipping was fast and package was insured - all signs of a great seller. The tablet arrived in better than advertised condition with all original accessories including plastic wraps and manuals and little plastic holders for the cables. After 7 hours and bazillion updates later the tablet is running Win10 like a champ and passed a multi point inspection without any issues.

The seller also communicated that they had removed the device from their MS registry and I proceeded with registering the SP3 Pro on my MS account. Oh and MS sent him a replacement cable as there seems to be a recall on the charging cable and he communicated that he will be shipping that separately as soon as it is received by him.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending jlangner as a seller on the WC Marketplace and would gladly deal with him again.

Thank you jlangner for a smooth transaction!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes