Band won't sync, no errors thrown, and other issues

Vcize

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
My Microsoft Band has apparently not been syncing for the last week. I see on my phone throughout the day that it is syncing with the band, but the last workout it has in the MS Health app is from December 13th, even though I've tracked 6 workouts and 6 nights of sleep since then.

When I click the button in the app to manually make it sync, it takes a few minutes to sync and then nothing happens. There are no errors, but none of the new data is synced.

I've tried rebooting the band with no luck.

Additionally, the settings button on my band does not work. I can't click the settings tile. I can click every other tile just fine, but when I click settings (the gear icon) nothing happens.

EDIT: It appears that the problem with getting into settings is that the far right side of my screen is not clickable. Whatever app is in the far right (top) slot is unclickable. Since settings is on the end of the app tiles, it is always on the right and hence always unclickable.

Last edited:

Vcize

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Well, it appears that the screen has now died completely. This happened when I took it out of sleep mode this morning...

2014-12-21 11.49.37.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon