New Dashboard

Snow Wight

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So, what does everyone think of the new PC interface? I think it gives even the Fitbit one a run for its money. At least we can now see some detailed reporting and meaningful data.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a good start, I would like to see more detailed reports and ability to export similar to the Unband program.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I think it's a good start, I would like to see more detailed reports and ability to export similar to the Unband program.

I agree, great start. Wish I could edit runs, especially since there's still 4 feet of snow outside and I won't be running outdoors with GPS anytime soon, so my calibration is WAY off. Would love to be able to edit my run so I can calibrate.

Pretty excited about the SDK as well... hopefully some new and cool stuff will be coming soon.

runningwithband

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I tired to login with the same un/pw I use on my band app (iOS) and it said they couldn't find a band with this account. Anyone else running into this issue?

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't checked out the PC app yet but the website is great. The band has really been needing this update.. hopefully soon we'll be able to input consumed calories.

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Just looking at the site now in more detail. Does anyone one else notice that on runs it shows the same number for 1min and 2min ending heart rate? It's fine in the phone app so I'm guessing the code on the website is just pointing to the wrong value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon