Microsoft Band 2

senrabwh

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Can someone help me out. I may have missed it, but has any I'd the writers from Windows Phone Central speculated on if or when and Band 2 might show up? Thank you for your input!

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I remember seeing an article a month or two ago about it on here. Just that "another version was being worked on" with no concrete details.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I remember seeing an article a month or two ago about it on here. Just that "another version was being worked on" with no concrete details.

Hmmm, I remember seeing that article (and a link!) too! :wink:

Here's the most detailed speculation we have of late:

May 27: Microsoft reportedly planning a Microsoft Band 2 for later this year | Windows Central

-Matt

#askdan had several details today

And here's the video:

[video=youtube;RteqVh9t9jo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=RteqVh9t9jo[/video]

​-Matt

Last edited:

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if Microsoft will try to run a slimmed-down version of Microsoft 10 Mobile on the next-gen band. I think that would be pretty cool as long as the hardware is good enough to support it and the battery life doesn't take a hit. (Loving my ~2 day battery life)

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft dropped the very successful surface pro 3 more or less unannounced and with almost now rumors. Actually pretty impressive feat these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon