Why do I get an error message with a Golf app?

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
error message with golf app

So the golf app has been working just fine, but immediately following the last update, I am unable to access course information for my state. I get an error message that says "Can't load data, try again later." I get the same error message for every state I've tried. I've done all the obvious things, reboot, uninstall and reinstall the microsoft health app, still get the error message.

The band otherwise works fine. I checked in with the microsoft answer (chat) service (I've only had the band a couple of weeks so it's still under warranty) and we wound up doing what I've already done to no discernable effect. I've sent a message to the Taylormade folks at the website (funky message system there; not sure what happens to the message when sent) on the advice of the microsoft folks and that's where we stand at this moment.

Anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

erichyde43

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: error message with golf app

It appears to be a bug with TaylorMade's golf data (which the band imports). I'm experiencing it too, but i notice that taylormades MyRoundPro is also down this morning. Sources say they may be ready to launch today, so hopefully this downtime isn't too long.

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Suddenly, this morning, problem fixed. Wonder if that's linked to the rumored launch? Looking forward to a full trial.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes