Microsoft Health Network unavailable when searching for workouts?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft Health "Network unavailable" when searching for workouts

I have Microsoft Band, v1, paired to a Oneplus1. Starting from about two days ago, the App on the phone receives frequent "Network error" "Something went wrong. Please check your network connection and try again" dialog boxes. For the basic things (syncing the band and the phone), it still functions. But cannot find any workouts. I tried to search for the workouts on the Dashboard, and I get a similar error:
So It sounds like a microsoft database problem?
Either way, I have tried turning everything on and off again, and have re-installed the app, and used multiple browsers, all with the same results. I see that people have had similar problems as a result of nation/language and international travel, but I am using a US device with US English, and it happens on the web as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Vlad M1

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Health "Network unavailable" when searching for workouts

I have the same issue, and I am waiting for a solution. My guess is that it's something to do with US/UK settings, but I set everything to region us, language english etc... no luck :(

mrpenguin

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site

Hi Vlad, thanks for your response I saw your other post and responded with my issue there as well-- I'm in the US, and have kept all the settings to the US since the beginning. It stopped after the last update I think, and neither of those explain why the website isn't working either!

Vlad M1

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

That's really strange. Hope they fix it. It's sad to see, a MS fan like me to have problems like this.
Struggled to get the surface pro 3 in Romania, the band 2, and all their great products. But with band 2, to have this limitation would be sad.

Hope they fix it :)

silvercat13

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site

Same problem for me. Trying to find a workout on website will give the issue:
"There was a problem when we tried to retrieve your data. Please refresh your browser and try again."

I contacted support but they could not help :unhappy:

mrpenguin

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site

hello silvercat, if I may ask, what region/country are you in and using on the band? I've heard a lot of older problems about using the device "outside of its region", and vlad seems to also be in an unsupported country, but I am in the US with a US device, and am wondering how wide spread this is.

mrpenguin

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site

mine problem was resolved 2am GMT on the 17th. No updates or anything, but everything was solved, making me think it was server-side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon