MS Band 2 Screen Protector

Fixxxer80

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Just got my Band 2 Today (upgraded form the Band 1)

Firstly is it recommended to get a screen protector? I had 1 on my band 1 and it worked very well, but the 2 is suppose to be more resistant.

If yes, can anyone recommend a screen protector to get, I'll also need 1 that ships to Australia (I checked on amazon but they wouldn't ship it to me)

Also first impression are the Band 2 is great, a few minor design flaws in the 1 (namely the charging point location and the wide parts on the sides) have been resolved. Love the curved screen also, functionality is much the same, which is great since the Band 1 was already good in that area.

BBJonbo

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I purchased the Invisible Shield hd designed for the band2. Got it at the MS store. Hadn't realized I would wear my band on the inside of my rist. Really glad I got the protector.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I wear my band2 on the outside of my wrist, and didn't get a screen protector. It's still in pristine condition, and I've had it since release.

Captnkirk54

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought a screen protector it wouldn't stick to the band when I tried to apply it followed the instructions to the letter. I where mine facing up and even with some heavy yard work and other activities still no scratches. I just rinse it very lightly with a little damp cloth and good as new. It is holding up much better than the Fitbit Surge I had prior.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes