Updated firmware

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I updated my Band2. Now I have the subcategories "under" the Exercise Tile. But how do I access these subcategories.
For example, I have Weighlifting. When I start he workout on the Band, there is no choice fo select this subcategory of Exercise??

driedl

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Select the workout tile on your band but don't press the action button yet. The word "Exercise" will be in grey. Click on it and scroll to the exercise you want. Select that exercise, then press the action button to start recording

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Addition to above, in the actual App you can create up to 5 different activities, for example I created, Biceps&Triceps, Legs, etc coz depending on the day I train different areas of the body.
I thought that was a good thinking from MS band team, I would go a step further, I would like to see above activities having different colours (custom) on the monthly calendar so the user can have a quick glance also can change the training routine.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

richxps

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry but I don't get the above, I clicked on the workout tile the chart and weight time and I don't have a option to choose a workout or to even add any?

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
It comes under managing tiles, in that edit your exercise (one with a dumbell)
Once you go to that, at the bottom you will see customise, add up to 5 stuff you do and then it will synchronise with the band,

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-14-06-11-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-06-11-08.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon