Alarms: Pleasant Surprise

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
So, one of the slightly sad things about going from Fitbit to Band 2 was that I now only have my Wake Up Alarm and one Reminder Alarm, whereas on the FitBit I could have as many as I wanted.
I happily discovered today by accident, that if I have an alarm set on my phone (where I can set as many as I want) a reminder buzz also happens on the Band 2 - and it's a different buzz than an email notification. (Have not tested yet: if it's the same buzz as any reminder).
Yay!

Good enough for who it's for.
Usually my wake alarm on phone and Band are set for the same time, it just so happened this morning that the phone alarm was set for a half hour later.

ajj3085

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Yup, although mine acts flakey sometimes. If I dismiss the alarm on the phone, tell Band I'm awake now, at times it will go off like 15 minutes later on the Band. Really bizarre.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I know on the Band 1, when you start sleep mode, all communication with the phone is cut off - including notifications. I don't think the Band 2 works any differently in that regard.

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
The only issue, for me, is that, if you set the alarm on the phone, it buzzes the band but you cannot dismiss the alarm from the band.

devbent

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
The only issue, for me, is that, if you set the alarm on the phone, it buzzes the band but you cannot dismiss the alarm from the band.

I'm not sure if I should, or should not, look into adding this.

On one hand, super obvious feature.

On the other hand, makes it easier to stay in bed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon