Microsoft Band 2 Charging Stand

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

So charging stands for the band are now becoming a thing. Just a while back we had the instructions on how to print out your own 3D version, but if you'd rather skip the work and enjoy the results, Loyalstar's got yo back..

WC did a review of their charging stand and it's not too shabby. On top of that it only costs $20, so if ya feel like burning a relatively small whole in your pocket.... Will you be getting one?

Review of the Microsoft Band 2 Charging Stand by LoyalStar | Windows Central

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had one since they launched. All in all I'm happy with it. Actually a bit easier to get the charger seated, though still takes a little futzing around sometimes. Looks good on the desk, much nicer than just having the Band laying there.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I've had one since they launched. All in all I'm happy with it. Actually a bit easier to get the charger seated, though still takes a little futzing around sometimes. Looks good on the desk, much nicer than just having the Band laying there.

I guess it does have it's advantages and for a 20 I'd be willing to give it a shot anyways :D

nez99

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where these can be purchased with international shipping? Microsoft NZ Store not shipping them and US store doesnt do International :( Also, anyone know where I can get a screen protector?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes