Text messaging has stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

brash48

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Phone updated to 10586.318 (official release not insider) the other night. Since then my band has stopped receiving text messages. I did a full reset on the band and re-paired it. Still nothing, everything else works fine. Anyone having similar issues?

brash48

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Fixed! So I thought I had done everything I could, I hadn't. If you are having this problem after using to the latest OFFICIAL mobile release, do this:

Unpair your band 2 through the Bluetooth menu.
Uninstall Microsoft Health.
Reset your band (pain in the a!! IKR!)
Restart phone.
Load Microsoft Health
Re-pair band 2 to phone.
Everything works!

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I have tried EVERYTHING to fix this, I have hard reset both my phone and band, and it still won't work. Does ANYONE have a solution for this? I am ready to give up on my Band due to this issue.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
GRRRRRR, I know this is an old thread, but I'm having the same problem, its only txt messages that isn't working, everything else is working perfectly, and I have tried everything also to get it to work... has anyone found a working solution? I need this to work, cuzz I just started a new job and it is very loud and can't hear anything coming in, nor do I feel the vibration when my phone is in my belt case... wearing the band 2 would fix this for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3