Health App crashing on launch

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Ever since the anniversary update the health app will not open, tried uninstall re-install and as far as factory restore and still will not open. Any one got a idea. Think we need Windows Central to investigate this with MS to get a resolution eh.

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Health App crashing on lunch

not sure if it needs to be on but I have it always on. but I even tried it with internet off. tried with Bluetooth off and on. think I tried every way possible

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't log in to my Health app for 6 months now on my L640, on my L950 as well since I bought it. On my iPhone it works with no problem. It has to do with one error I got when tried to pair it with my first band. Nothing will work whatsoever. I tried everything. There are a lot of people with the same problem and Microsoft is playing dumb. The error is connected with my microsoft account and doesn't matter what device (except iphone) I use including an android phone. So the only way to fix it is to make a new Microsoft account and I refuse to do so.

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
that's interest, but I can access it no problem on Win10 PC app. I called MS again to hassle them some more about it but they just keep saying the same that they forward the issue on but never providing any satisfactory answer. Maybe if the WINDOWSCENTRAL team hassled them about it and gave it some publicity then they might be more inclined to provide a quicker resolution

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes