Maybe I've got it this time

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
After countless problems with syncing and notifications with my Band 2 and Garmin F3HR on my Icon, I finally decided to try something different. I had been on the fast ring for quite some time, but I nuked it back to 8.1 and then updated to W10 through the 'official' Verizon channels. Its early days, but at the moment everything is working! Sync, notifications, even the live tiles for MS Health, Outlook, Calendar, which hadn't worked in ages. Everything appears to be working with the Garmin as well. We'll see how long or if it lasts.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Good luck. I'm curious to see how things work out, especially after the Health app is updated.

The only thing that's ever worked reliably has been syncing fitness data. I did a factory reset on my 950 a while ago and it helped to restore smartwatch functionality, but that broke the moment MS updated the Health app.

It's depressing, because everything worked flawlessly on the 920.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it only lasted about a day, and then I started getting sync failures with the Garmin again. Then I got the Anniversary update, and it all went to crap. Live tiles stopped working, notifications for the Garmin quit working. For the time being I've given up and gone back to my Android phone (where everything works......well, except live tiles :eek:rly: ).

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
For an Android phone? LG V10. Also works fine with my Note 4, but I've had some other issues with the Note since the MM update, so I'm not using it much currently. For Windows Phone, Lumia Icon. Trackers are Band 2 and Garmin Fenix 3 HR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon