How can i play online video?

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
When i try to play a video it says that player is not found. i tried to download flash player but couldn't download.

5acc6a7b782fd66971626cdaf63f4026.png

this shows.

3533a2d82c54fb2073e0ffe69c5e7ae4.png

My Region is US. Everything is Fine (Time,Date, )

what is this problem?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh!

Windows Phone does not support Flash.

No current mobile OS does actually. It's all but dead. (It's possible to load it back up on Blackberry 10, Android and webOS 2, but its no longer supported, even by Adobe.)

That app you were trying to download was probably a workaround at best, maybe like SkyFire, since there is no Flash in IE and the other browsers, which are based on IE at this point in time.

As for the app, you apparently can't get that unfortunately, but I dont think it'll work entirely the way you hoped it'd work.

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Oh!

Windows Phone does not support Flash.

No current mobile OS does actually. It's all but dead. (It's possible to load it back up on Blackberry 10, Android and webOS 2, but its no longer supported, even by Adobe.)

That app you were trying to download was probably a workaround at best, maybe like SkyFire, since there is no Flash in IE and the other browsers, which are based on IE at this point in time.

As for the app, you apparently can't get that unfortunately, but I dont think it'll work entirely the way you hoped it'd work.

then suggest me another app. i just wanted to play online web videos.

jglen_TNA

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
The answer to the OP question though is no, you can't watch Flash videos on WP. Never have been able to, never will.
You'll have to find a different source for your videos or use a PC/Mac/Linux box.

Bryon Burns

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorenson encoded videos (flv's) cannot be played. However pages that have embedded flash players that are streaming an avi/mp4/h.264 source will be converted into using the internal video player control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon